I'm back. Actually, I've been back since the beginning of May, just opted to take a leave from the PC. So why the sudden homecoming? The plane didn't make it to Taiwan, it crashed in Hong Kong (too bad, I didn't make it to AA's Farewell). I never made it to Davao too, due to um...a statistical error with Fatty. So, nothing's up, still living off radiation, coffee, and books. Oh, I started playing badminton again to stick to my fat count's status quo.
Bad news: I got excited when mudang said
he's asking for my e-mail ad and yahoo id, and he wanted to make contact...and tada! He's gone. He' s gone to the states. For good. Sigh. Sigh.
Good news: Ummm...and remember that black brick of a wallet I lost nine months back? Someone returned it, just slipped it under our door one fine day while my Mom was hydrating her beloved orchids. My mom said she didn't see who it is, the guy was a fast walker. She says she's 100% sure that our lavandera, Tekla, did it. She said Tekla got guilty after hearing about our painstaking crusades in LTO just to get my license back, which we didn't since our good public officers are still lounging in their air-conditioned offices doing nothing since their computer's busted for oh, just about a lifetime now. Anyway, it was weird seeing it after nine months. I mean, that's a long time! I could've had a baby while my wallet was held captive by someone else, or I could've had a boyfriend! Wait, the second one is too far-fatched. I was scared to touch it at first, thinking that maybe someone put a curse on it--once I lay my fingers on it, I'd turn into a cow! Not a bad thing, but I'm not ready to be a vegetarian. NOOOooo! Well, I finally initiated contact, then...Poof! I found koko krunch later in the pantry but nothing happened to me. Still weird though. All my cards were there, and my driver's license. No money left except for the colorful and odd-looking foreign currency of little amount, maybe the thief though it was play money. The pictures were there, and the
anting-anting I bought in Quiapo during my "baraha" escapades. I'm now getting used to my wallet again. It was hard at first, we both needed to adjust, you know, forget the pain we've gone through with the separation and then coping with reconciliation. Now we're taking couple's therapy and yoga. We're doing great.
Yep, my summer's good, very eventful.
Very eventful indeed.