DEPRTURE
I flew to HK last Tuesday. Our agent booked a flight in some airline I haven't even heard of. Now I know, and I'll never forget. The plane wasn't a 747, inflight food accommodations consisted of a pandesal in foil (not manufactured ones but kitchen foil ) and small cups of juice like the one you find in Burger Machines. Our flight back to Manila was delayed for almost 5 hours and we were informed upon checking-in. They said it was some operational problem.
The atrocious airline was HONGKONG EXPRESS. You've been warned.
ARRIVAL
Anyhoo, after pigging out in HK I was back to "work". Went to Peryodiko's MV shoot for "Bakasyon" yesterday. I left the house around 4:30AM and came home at 5AM today. It was tiring yet fun, just like what a production should be (at least for me). This is my 2nd under Jedi so I got to meet some people I've worked with before. Fatty's in the video, acting as The Fat Girl; she aced it. I bet she's gonna get calls after the video's launch. Other personalities like 2/3 of APO and Bituin Escalante was there. The video turned out great even before post-prod so watch out for it. And support Peryodiko! :)
CONNECTING FLIGHT
Before the shoot, Jedi mentioned that I should work as a PM next time and that he'll train me. I also met the PM I've worked with before on location and she told me about another production I should join this month.
ME: Ate, text kita 'pag pwede ako sa 26 ha.
PM: Hindi, may meetings pa before nun. Shoot sa 26.
ME: Ah so kayo na lang ma-gtext sakin?
PM: Hindi, wag ka na magtext kung pwede ka, kasma ka na
I don't know....It's just weird, the way things are going. I favored the artistic side in AA before yet now I'm working as a marketing associate and getting into Prod Management, it seems. I've nothing against it, it's just strange how I'm being blown to unexpected directions by the winds of fate. Things I didn't choose just might, but hopefully not, get in over my head. It's so, so...what's the term...so plot-driven!
Oh well, I'm still having fun so let's see. By the way, despite such undertakings, I'm not getting paid so my employed friends better not get ideas. Kayo pa rin manlibre sakin :)