Wah. Warla week, so much to do, so little time. The following transpired today:
Broadquest. Urhm...we were singled out. There are four classes, the major award consisted of a first and second runner-up and a grand winner for best production house with a total of three awards for that category, how's that for isolation? My 1st year broadquest dreams were shattered. If only we had more time and weren't slowed down by unnecessary lectures...Hai. I'd do my best to take venegance on the next school year's adquest and theater prod!!! Mascherata rehearsal after that. Feeling and actually looking glum, fate played a cruel joke. I got ambushed by Rated K, cornered to act as their talent. This Sunday, I'll appear on national TV looking oily as hell. My first TV appearnace, a reflective constipated girl who laughs her pain out. Nice. Hah. Better be a good reminder to powder up. Then, pulled my hair out figuring what to do with the prod's costumes, coming up with a routine for Fitness finals the following day, being bugged by a paper on Phil Hist and a report on speech. Lastly, AA elections. Hooray for the winners! :D Love ya honeybunch!
The playdate's nearing. Whoo...I wish the actor's would finally invibe every pore of their character's being. The class fell hard with broadquest, hope we can do good with this one.
And 3...2...1...Curtain.