pensieri del pazzesco
thesuicidalpanda.blogspot.com
Hello there, you've stumbled upon...nothing, you just stumbled...watch where you're clicking
Version 3.0
Word-vomiting since 2005
disclaimer
please read before proceeding
This site documents various circumstances that may be used as evidence in court, proving the author guilty of certain crimes beyond reasonable doubt…lest you, Reader, have no sense of sarcasm, irony, exaggeration, metaphor and any other figure of speech you learned from your English teacher.
Chos.
Cloud pillows and Martian babble
December 26, 2005/ 6:04 PM
I'm leaving tomorrow for HK. I hope the trip will turn out great. I hope I'll have less fights with my mom. I'm sure there'll be many so I'm not hoping for zero fights, less is ok.
I'm looking forward to the flight.
I LOVE plane trips..
the roar of the engine when we're about to take off...
seeing people, buildings and other structures slowly turn into wee little dots of color...
looking at the Philippine landscapes from above...
the way your tummy turns over when you reach high altitude...
pesky little kids crying their lungs out...
your ears getting clogged up by pressure...
those giddy stewardess bumping your elbows with the food cart...
the inevitable " coffee or tea?" question...
and of course, the clouds.
I love clouds. I love the sky. Sometimes I spend precious time just staring at them.
*Creep, I sound like I've been sniffin something funny.*
When I was a kid I wanted to trap the clouds into plastic bags and take them home. Cloud Pillows, cute..hehe, cuddly too.Maybe I love plane trips because I long for our mother ship to take me back to Mars. I don't belong in this place you call Earth. I'm too complex, too advance..too much for such a lowly planet. Then again, humans misunderstand me. They claim my abhuman qualities weird, eccentric. That's why I love artists, they almost match up to us martians (superhuman powers not included). I'm disguised as one, heehee.
I keep my powers on the low, so not to attract attention and divulge my true identity. Others believe I'm weak. Well guess what, I'm doing my best to subdue my powers so not to vaporize you with its greatness and majesty. Weak?! P*s*i**less?! I'm enthralled by your ignorance, you are better off with it. If you knew better, you wouldn't be able to take it. You wouldn't be able to take me. You wouldn't be able to take Mingu.
Hwahahahaha!
0 bothered.