It's raining. Hard. It's been raining since last night. Non-stop.
The streets are flooded, and most of Region 4 is under water. Most of my friends live there.
Kai's stuck on the 2nd floor without anything in hand. The rescue team passed by. Thinking the water will go down, they didn't board the boat. Now they're waiting for it's 2nd round. Her cellphone is their only connection beyond their submerged area.
Then the soil eroded in Highland Pointe in Taytay where Edge lives. Then some building in the same area collapsed. Someone said the bridge to Tikling has fallen too. I couldn't contact Edge for hours, finally he texts: "Baha sa bahay. Maraming nasirang kagamitan. Nkakaiyak".
I received a message from another friend:" I feel so powerless". Their house and everything they own is floating while they're stuck in the South Super Highway.
I called up Anne. She was in hysterics, crying. She's on the 2nd floor office in a residential community in Fairview. The area besides their's has got waters beyond roofs; ropes keeps a wall from collapsing like so many have.
I've bee calling the hotlines but they're all busy. One authority said all rescue teams were currently deployed. I'll call again...