Well, the "non" on
non-regret turned out to be prognostic...The project I almost missed caught up with me on the eve of my birthday. I met the production staff and sat down--the act that apparently confirmed my involvement. I was in it before I knew what was happening, and I can't say such imposition wasn't entirely welcome since I'll be working with people I love.
Soy maqueso, se.
I thought I can't do it since I made a prior commitment.
Later I'll find out if that notion stands to be corrected.
My director's currently confined in the hospital because of some ass-kicking virus. She'll make a run for the shoot once her relatives' off-guard. Oh, and our film's about Health care, with hospitals for locations. She'll escape one hospital to go to another. How hysterically ironic, or just plain taunting. :))
I on the other hand will be the "/" I always am, functioning as Production Manager/Assistant Director/Actor/Utility all at the same time. It's a lot but I know we'll survive. I welcome the challenge and I hope it'll be good to me too. I pray that no out-of-our-hand mishap happens tomorrow and that all goes well.
I pray that...
We won't go over the budget.
We finish everything on time.
Our actors portray their characters effectively.
Everyone will have energy.
Everyone will do their best.
We go home happy and safe.
So...
God Bless us.
God Help us.
Your will be done.
Amen.