pensieri del pazzesco
thesuicidalpanda.blogspot.com
Hello there, you've stumbled upon...nothing, you just stumbled...watch where you're clicking
Version 3.0
Word-vomiting since 2005
disclaimer
please read before proceeding
This site documents various circumstances that may be used as evidence in court, proving the author guilty of certain crimes beyond reasonable doubt…lest you, Reader, have no sense of sarcasm, irony, exaggeration, metaphor and any other figure of speech you learned from your English teacher.
Chos.
Nerdilocks and the three venues
January 03, 2006/ 5:34 PM
I went to the De-mon-tist a while ago...and I survived. I've hated dentists since I was a kid, wait, abhor is more appropriate. Maybe because my first dentist always promised that it won't hurt but it always does; hurts like hell. I once had to endure horrendous pain for a week after the dentist did something. Horrible, the pain was so bad that it kept me from sleeping, eating, and being human. I hate it when they use those mini grinding tool that goes WRrhiiiiiiiii...and pick your teeth with the pointy metal thingy. Aargh..I'm getting braces and I can't do anything about it 'cause Mom already paid the de-mon-tist. I might get eye glasses too. Cwap..I'm turning into Nerdilocks, so much for aging gracefully.
After that I hunted for venues for my upcoming dehboo. I liked Gazebo Royale but another being born on Jan 27 1988 happen to have the same taste. She paid the whole 55k right after my associate came to check the place out for me, ggrr. It was too expensive anyways and when I
saw the place for myself, I couldn't see where the money went into. I checked out more places but the good ones were already taken. This is karma for my mamaya na habit. Good thing we found some pwede-na-rin loctions, so I've narrowed down my choices to three.
I just want this party to be enjoyable for everyone. I chose not to do it formally-I don't want people worrying over their dresses or if they still have much makeup on than actually having fun. I don't care what they wear, just want them to be there. Food will be taken care by Sangkalan (thanks Tito Mel). Speaking of food, I had their sinuglaw for dinner, mmm..it was heavenly.
I better stop this, I'm ballooning.
Oh well, one more bite won't hurt, hwehehe.
0 bothered.