Back to school...Had my first week back as a sophomore. Nothing changed in our class, same blurred faces, same slurred conversations. It seems nothing changed, but it only just seems so....'Til now, I expect my seniors to walk by the same hallways I walk in....expecting to see them taking a puff by Dapitan, or loitering around Colayco. Amf. Even Colayco Park is gone, nothing but a pile of gruble.
As I'm writing these down, I just realized I really miss them, our Ates and Kuyas who left to face that other reality they call "real" world. At the end of the year, another set of them will bid us goodbye, and then another...and then it's our turn to leave someone else.
Then there's the others. I miss seeing Edge when I go up the second floor in between classes...or chatting with Mare by Antonio street...or waving at Kuya Xi acros the street.
Sometimes you just want to freeze everything. Or extend a day to a year or so.
Haii....Maybe I'm just not used to it, all these small changes. Small shifts in the clogs make the whole machine moving. The other day during AA's recruitment, a girl called me ate. "Woah, ate?!"
Na-weirdohan lang sakin yung 1st year, hahaha. I'm still not used to it.
subjectsNATSCI
- blast from the past. Helloo elementary days...zzzzZZZ...
FINANCE
- I can finally use my LRT voice.."Ang susunod na propesor ay si Ma'am Anonas. Arriving, Prof. Anonas"
EXPOSITORY WRIITING
- Sir, can you still breathe with that polo buttoned all the way up to your throat?
FILIPINO
-Wooh, the prof's 'gloomy sunday' guy, nice. =D
ASIAN CIV
- Love you Granny!!!!
MARKETING
-"let's have a discourse"
COMP LAB
-a.k.a. Ms. Nevermind
PHILO
-Missing
Hrmmm...got nothing good to write 'bout...