Some tweets de-tweeted
"Ironic. Confronting your ghosts seems to bring more tangible results than facing antagonists in the flesh."
So I've faced one of my ghosts today, by facing the host so to speak.* This ghost gnawed on my spirits, self-esteem, practically drove me into talking/thinking drivel. I've carried a guilt for feeling averse to its host when the person was innocent and far from taunting. I've met this ghost many times before, it's like that creature in Charmed that always reappears every friday the 13th to mess up lives, only it reappears whenever it FEELS like Friday the 13th. So I know we'll meet again. I don't know if it's better that this time around it managed to find a host or not. Having a host means you've got a walking, talking being...that unknowingly becomes the target of your homicidal thoughts and rants. On the other hand, having an actual subject brings forth a healthier outpour. Either way, it's never easy to have evil spirits looming by and certainly harder to exorcise them for ever.
*I got an unsolicited advice the other night from someone I didn't expect it from. The randomness attributed to the balm-like effect. It was out of my control and unexpected like a hand on the back from the powers that be. I hope something like this come along everytime something's thrown at me, or I get thrown... :)
"Minsan kelangan ng kompetisyon para malaman mo kung gano mo kagusto ang isang tao."
At dahil tagalog siya, mali, Filipino, sige na't sakyan. Ayun. Hinayaan ko lang yun at ikaw, di ipinagpilitan dahil may sinasamba ka nang santang nasa pedestal. Santa na ayaw ka naman lingunin habang nag-aabang ka sa paanan niya. Naging komportable ako, kampante sa iyo, dahil alam ko kung hindi man ako, wala ring iba na makakakuha ng pagtingin mo. Kaso meron pala. Hayup ka.