I don't know exactly where I'm standing right now, or if there's a future for me in this field. I just recently revived my passion, or realized I've forgotten that I've always had this passion, and I'm having fun. I want to explore this world that I've put off for a long time. If I don't get rich from it, the friends and insights I gain will certainly be enough. I believe I have vision, and if I can't realize it through the stage, perhaps other media calls for it. I don't want to limit myself. True artists express, not impress...boxing myself in one form alone may be a crime.
Can a person have two passions at once? Or is it true that one will always be above the other? Or is it up to you to work on the channel--or opportunity to be more apt--you have at your dispense? Is it a curse or just a case of multi-tasking? Either way, it doesn't hurt to have the best of both worlds (or in some cases the worst).
I hope the powers may be will grant me a definite sign if it's the ripe time for me to let go of one love ad move on to the next which loves me back. For now at least. The road I've taken or has been taking is not a n easy one. I struggle everyday with the imminent and undying thought: "Am I doing the right thing?". All I know is I'm happy where I am right now, or at least better since contentment is a constant goal.
One of my many world greets me with a glum countenance every time, one holds a comforting hand without me knowing. It seems logical to choose the one that doesn't turn your heart into shreds...but I can't let go of the other one, despite my many tumbles and fall. I can't let go right now. I still can't let go. Again, why plant the desire if efforts seem futile?
Hayyy....whatever. Basta masaya naman ako ngayon.
I don't expect to make an oeuvre in a years time or two, but will certainly try. I wish I can channel frustrations in a creative manner, turn one heartbreak into a masterpiece. Until then, I'd do my best. And I'll certainly make the most out of it.