pensieri del pazzesco
thesuicidalpanda.blogspot.com
Hello there, you've stumbled upon...nothing, you just stumbled...watch where you're clicking
Version 3.0
Word-vomiting since 2005
disclaimer
please read before proceeding
This site documents various circumstances that may be used as evidence in court, proving the author guilty of certain crimes beyond reasonable doubt…lest you, Reader, have no sense of sarcasm, irony, exaggeration, metaphor and any other figure of speech you learned from your English teacher.
Chos.
introducing ms.flopness
January 06, 2006/ 5:27 PM
Just had the last session for scriptwriting workshop lead by Mr. Rody Vera.
I hope a miracle will happen while I revise my script..with angels' hymns, a strange light from the heavens and a booming voice saying: "My daughter, have faith, for I have bestowed upon you knowledge and wisdom to breathe life into your tale. Someday, it's story shall resound throughout the land, and will touch the hearts of my creation". Yeah right..( directed to the 'touch the hearts' thingy...not to God, I love God.)
Hmmph...I need inspiration, but then again, the deadline is inspiration enough. As Kuya Rody put it: " Kailangan i-overhaul..pero may pag-asa pa ang storya mo" I hope he's right. And I hope I can have this overhaul get done with.
Kaya ko to! Or am I just saying that to convince myself that I really can?
Better focus!!!
I can do this...?
Yours truly, over-all queen of flopness
0 bothered.