pensieri del pazzesco
thesuicidalpanda.blogspot.com
Hello there, you've stumbled upon...nothing, you just stumbled...watch where you're clicking
Version 3.0
Word-vomiting since 2005
disclaimer
please read before proceeding
This site documents various circumstances that may be used as evidence in court, proving the author guilty of certain crimes beyond reasonable doubt…lest you, Reader, have no sense of sarcasm, irony, exaggeration, metaphor and any other figure of speech you learned from your English teacher.
Chos.
update on ms.F
January 07, 2006/ 5:26 PM
Ok, still no miracle. I'm at my wits end. I don't know how long I've been crying my eyes out, destroying things in my room and hurting myself ( yes, self-masochism). I don't know what I'm supposed to do. I have a wild imagination, I really do, but it seems to hibernate when I'm doing my script. I'm going crazy. I'm in a rut...and I can't get out. I have approximately 30 hours to finish this and I'm only at the 2nd scene. I hate this. I hate myself. I'm hopeless.
Better find a rope...No, tried Baygon before, only made me high... Oh, that cutter right there willl do...Bye world..