Hello there, you've stumbled upon...nothing, you just stumbled...watch where you're clicking
Version 3.0
Word-vomiting since 2005
Chos.
Version 3.0
Word-vomiting since 2005
Chos.
Some say I (am)...
constantly ngarag
chinese but not chinita
Artista but not artistahin
a chocolate-covered marshmallow (go figure)
suffer from 'hermeneutics of suspicion'
transparent but hates ghosts
bakla
darna
INTERESTS
Films Mainstream to Indie
Theater Local to International
Books Bulgar to Derrida
Photography Canon or NIkon?
Food Fishball to caviar
Media/Communications MacGyver to McLuhan
Traveling From infinity and beyond
Been a while, but Ms.F is back. So much transpired during my L.O.A...The universe is at it again, pulling out new tricks from its sleazy sleeves, trying to knock me off my feet. Ok, I'll try to write these down...I said before that I've finally finished my horrendous script and was expecting the beatings that will follow this accomplishment(?), but what came after blew me away.
Here's the gist...
There. Now, how am I doing at the moment? Barely breathing...the Dementors rips my soul piece by piece but I'm still here...And I'd still be 'til the end. .
Matapang iyong sa mata'y may luha dahil sa hirap at takot ng kanyang dapat na
tahakin, ngunit sa huli'y kanya pa ring haharapin...hindi yoong mga tapang ay
lantaran Ngunit sa huli nama'y nagaatrasan.
* In addition to the title I so preciously hold as the Over-all Queen of Flopness, I am now also known as Ms. Ngarag 2006.* . -Ms.F